Thank you for Registering!
What happens next?
We will call you to confirm within 24 hours and get your payment information and the approximate hours you will be dropping your child(ren) off.
What to do BEFORE Drop-off?
Because we are a State licensed facility we are required to have some basic information on file for every child we care for. Please bring these completed forms with you or you can scan and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do need one set per child and we must receive them at or before drop off.
Tips for Drop-off
- Be sure to communicate with your child and let them know they will be coming to us so they are not surprised. We are very skilled at handling children with separation anxiety and aim for it to be as painless as possible.
- As a security measure we will be taking your picture with your child upon arrival as well as giving you a ticket that you must bring back with you. The person that drops off MUST be the same person to pick up...no exceptions.
- If your child is coming during their nap time please pack a blanket, stuffed animal, or pacifier they like to sleep with.
- Please make sure they have warm clothes, footwear, jacket, hat and mittens to go outside to play on our playground.
- Accidents happen, a change of clothes is a great idea.
- Pack your own diapers, wipes, and diaper cream if applicable.
- Also supply bottles and formula or breastmilk if applicable.
- Be fairly quick. If your child senses any hesitation from you it will make them nervous. It's better not to linger you can always call us and check in after you leave.